The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Demolishor sacrificing himself to save Galvatron. The fact that the title of the very next episode reveals that he gets better doesn't diminish the drama of the scene, especially in the original Japanese version.
- Poor Alpha Q! All he wanted was his planets and Scorponok back...
- Ironhide gains command of a squad of fawning soldiers... who get slaughtered in battle. The other Autobots don't even blame him when he's bawling his eyes out afterwards.
- Starscream is revived! Hurray! ...oh wait, now he's a mind-controlled zombie for Alpha Q. But wait! he's free ...oh, now he's Galvatron's mind-controlled zombie. Sometimes, life just plain sucks!
- And it wasn't just simple brainwashing, he had his personality reformatted to be passionately loyal and devoted to Galvatron. His Undying Loyalty actually makes him outright sympathetic at times, especially when he decides to die alongside his master.
- Poor Inferno goes through almost the exact same torture as Starscream, but unlike Starscream, he manages to overcome it... only to be killed moments later. The music doesn't help at all.
- Thankfully, his fate turns into a Heartwarming Moment when he gets revived shortly after.
- The destruction of the Miranda II.
- Galvatron plunging both Super Unicron and himself into the sun.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.