|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- I know it's a little silly but, I liked it when Scourge first called Lori "Little Sister". It was just so cute!
- Even if their vocies did sound a little... silly, I liked watching Menasor and Metroplex make up thanks in part to thier Mini-Con's in episode 45.
- Coby and Lori's wedding, with Colonel Franklin and Lucy Suzuki attending, one of them holding what is presumably their infant child. Also, earlier in in Episode 49:
Optimus Prime: Coby, you are far from home, and I should never have brought you with us...But I'm glad I did. You kids have meant so much to the team. A challenge at first, but so curious, so full of life, so ready for adventure. You were a constant reminder of just how important our mission was - and still is. I know we'd never have made it this far without you. I must go now, Coby.
- Vector Prime's You Are Not Alone moment with Optimus Prime during the final battle also deserves mention.
- Back to Transformers Cybertron