The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- J-Roc's Mom: "I don't know of any twenty-nine-year-old rappers who live in their mothers' trailers, you know what I'm saying?"
- The scene where Ricky fights with the satellite company, arguably one of the most infamous moments of the show.
- The character of Randy, his shirtlessness, and the casual acceptance of this by the other characters.
- Bubbles dressed up as a superhero called Green Bastard. His proclamation of "I'm the Green Bastard!" right before rubbing a chicken wing on Lahey's sunglasses catches a lot of people by surprise because of how loony it is, even for Trailer Park Boys.
- The montage of Lahey's rampage when he has an alcoholic delusion that he's still a police officer.
- At one point the main trio are in a swamp and find a puppet named Conky which once belonged to Bubbles. Ricky isn't too happy when Bubbles and Conky are reunited. Bubbles starts to have fun with Conky again. Then Conky starts to control every aspect of Bubbles's life, and make death threats to an increasingly frightened Ricky. It doesn't end well for Conky.
- Ricky, Julian and Bubbles are put on trial. Ricky opts to represent himself and successfully(!) asks the judge for permission to smoke and swear, stating that "If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked." Then he bullies the prosecutor into giving him a cigarette - "You've been a dick all morning, it's the least you can do." Following this, he unleashes a tide of curses and hilarity, eventually getting the group off and framing Cory and Trevor. "First, I'm gonna tell this guy (the prosecutor) to shut the fuck up and wipe that stupid fucking grin off his face. Next, the testimony given by Randy and Lahey was total fuckin' bullshit. They're drunk as fuck, they've been drinking all morning, and they're both assholes."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.