The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Several, but most notably -- "Hey, is that US Senator Al Franken as the pot-smoking baggage handler?"
- Al's supervisor is Johnny, the weird guy ("Rapunzel, Rapunzel!") from Airplane!.
- Marcus Brody is Coleman.
- And that's Principal Vernon as Clarence Beeks.
- Isn't that Jim Belushi wandering around the train in a gorilla suit? And later in his underwear.
- Who knew that Zachary Lamb used to be a bartender before he started flying helicopters for the LAPD?
- Hey, It's That Voice!: The cop who busts Louis for PCP possession is Bert and Grover and Yoda and Fozzie Bear and Miss Piggy.
- Playing Against Type: Before this Jamie Lee Curtis mostly played the Final Girl in slasher movies and therefore the good wholesome character. She deliberately took the role to break away from this type casting.
- What Could Have Been: The movie was originally written as a Richard Pryor / Gene Wilder vehicle, but when Pryor dropped out and Eddie Murphy signed on, he asked that Gene Wilder be replaced, because he didn't want people thinking he was trying to be another Pryor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.