|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Now, I'm the toy commander.
Andy, a young kid with a big imagination, finds out one day that some of his toys are sick and tired of being played with and tossed summarily aside later. So, they decide to revolt. Their leader is Huggy Bear, Andy's favorite toy bear, and he and his generals have taken over the house, with each "general" ruling over a certain room. It is up to Andy and his new military toys to stop the rebellion (by completing the missions for each room and defeating each general), take down Huggy Bear, reclaim the house, and become Toy Commander!
- Aliens Steal Cattle: One of the missions require you to defend cows from model aliens saucers.
- All Just a Dream: All of the events of this game take place in Andy's head - while flying a jet-liner to boot.
- Artificial Limbs: Huggy Bear has a machine gun for one hand, and a stuffed beast thing for the other.
- Attack of the 50 Foot Whatever: The titular Chuck in the mission, "Chuck Amok".
- Boss Only Level
- Bragging Rights Reward: See the entry for Infinity+1 Sword.
- Defeat Means Friendship: Every time you beat a general, they join your side in the final fight against Huggy Bear.
- Didn't Need Those Anyway: Every boss loses a limb used in combat after those parts of it take enough damage. However, all of them have at least three unique weapons.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: You command toys.
- Infinity+1 Sword: The missile-launcher you obtain by finishing the Slug Race, located in the Garden, in first place, unlocked after besting Huggy Bear in combat. It has unlimited ammo, and is more powerful than any other weapon found in the entire game. Too bad it can only be used in boss battles.
- Invisible Parents: Andy's parents are never seen.
- Living Toys: Pretty self explanatory.
- Mini Boss: Quite several levels feature unique enemies that happen to be this.
- Monster Clown: Roly Poly.
- Pegasus: Peggy, the wooden Pegasus statue, who is also the general of the Attic.
- Racing Mini Game: Every room has some race in it, whether plane, helicopter, or car.
- Sapient Ship: Blackjack.
- Shout-Out: The kid who owns the living toys is named Andy, you say?
- The Smurfette Principle: Peggy is implied to be the female of the pack, an old one at that.
- Wake Up Call Boss: Vroom-Vroom, the weaponized dump truck. Unlike the previous two bosses, he can kill you in two or three direct hits, and as a result, forces you to keep moving around