The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- One starts to wonder why an agency with swarms of agents chooses to use high school girls.
- Because they repeatedly show themselves to be much more competent than any of the other black suited agents?
- And it was mentioned that they have some sort of a special spy gene that characterizes them as really good agents. Episodes 102-104, "Totally Busted".
- That was hinted at in "Evil Promotion Much?" too (also a three-parter, 76-78 AFAIR).
- What I want to know is how it's even legal for them to do so.
- It's a world wide spy organization. You think they care about such pesky things as laws? It's not like CIA, KGB, MI 6 or anyone else cares about them, apart when they suit them.
- Where does the whole thing with Mandy originate from? I mean, she's annoying but she's not that annoying.
- In the final episode, one of the spies complains about having to put their outfits on by hand as opposed to using their communicators to zap them on. So how did they put their outfits on in seasons 1-2 if not by hand?
- They were used to it the quicker way.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.