The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
A 1995 adventure game for the PC and Mac. In it, a director invades a land of chaos to shoot music videos out of the weird imagery there. It was acclaimed for its creativity.
This page needs Wiki Magic
Total Distortion provides examples of:
- Diegetic Interface: Your inventory screen is a guitar case that you carry around.
- Easy Mode Mockery: If you pick the lowest settings for difficulty and danger, both the guy in the game's control panel monitor and your status screen will make fun of you.
- Evil Overlord: THE METAL LORD.
- Future Food Is Artificial
- Game Over Man: The Guitar Warrior.
- Have a Nice Death / Informal Eulogy: Deaths are accompanied by a truly catchy theme: "You are dead. Dead. Dead."
- Mini Game: Lots and lots of them, specially in your tower's book collection.
- Musical Assassin: The Guitar Warrior, of course.
- Padding: The ammount of backtracking warranted a song!
- The Power of Rock: A common theme.
- What Do You Mean It Wasn't Made on Drugs?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.