|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
For reasons usually related to Rule of Sexy or Rule of Funny, a woman's chest area is sometimes chosen as the source for some projectile. It could be anything from a weapon to a light show, just that it's not something that should come out of breasts (or usually even the human body).
- Aphrodite A from Mazinger Z, which uses a breast missile attack (much to the annoyance of its pilot, Sayaka Yumi). This example is the Trope Codifier, referenced or parodied in many of the entries below. (And traumatizing and/or intriguing viewers on either side of the Pacific for decades.) Diana A from the same series and Venus A (from Great Mazinger) use the same attack.
- Mahoromatic parodies the above with a scene where Mahoro fires breast missiles.
- In one of the openings for Lupin III, Fujiko hits Lupin with a boxing glove hidden in her breasts.
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: in Lagann-hen, the Tengen Toppa Yoko M Tank has breast missiles. With shark teeth.
- This is parodied in Ah! My Goddess with the robot Sigel. She attacks Banpei with her Rocket Punch and he blocks it. She opens her dress, revealing her Barbie Doll Anatomy, and..
Sigel: BREAST MISSILES, AWAY!...Why didn't they fire?
Skuld: You, uh...don't HAVE any.
- Skuld later explains that these are plug covers. (They cover plugs for recharging her)
- Bijinder in the Kikaider OVA series, where she fires lazers out of her boobs.
- Gray the Ninelives has an interesting variant in the anime version of Trigun. Perhaps they're more Torpedo-Pecs?
- Re: Cutey Honey Golden Claw has this.
- Queen's Blade gives us Melona the slime girl, who, among other things, can fire acid from her breasts by squeezing them.
- In Zero Zero Nine One, cyborg superspy Mylene Hoffman has her breasts modified to fire from the nipples, making sure that even if she's only covered by a Modesty Bedsheet, she's never unarmed.
- Lampshaded in Dr. Slump. Shortly after being constructed in the first episode, Arale asks if she can shoot her breasts. Her creator angrily informed her of course she could NOT.
- Macademi Wasshoi also parodies the Aphrodite A example. Unfortunately, the dog girl giant robot maid's breast missiles also serve as the cockpits for two of the pilots.
- In the Rosario to Vampire anime, Ageha, Kurumu's mother, uses this once.
- One of the early exiled-devils the Occult Research Club fights fires off nipple lasers.
- Miiko the devilman (not the titular Devilman, just one of the others that join's Akira's devilman army) shoots a highly corrosive acid from her demon-possessed breasts.
- In Final Crisis Aftermath: Run, the Human Flame gets a power upgrade that, among other things, allows him to shoot fire from where his nipples used to be.
- Tank Girl is often depicted with actual torpedoes attached to her chest.
- The fembots in Austin Powers use their nipples as weapons.
- Lifted directly from Ursula Andress in The Tenth Victim (1965).
- Not launched as such, but in The Pink Panther Strikes Again, one member of the Carnival of Killers who tries to take out Clouseau is a man in drag with spikes that shoot out of his fake breasts. He tries to kill Clouseau by hugging him.
- In Robo Geisha, Kikuyakko's first cybernetic upgrade is to have her right breast converted into a machine gun. (Her left breast? The trigger.) Additionally, the Tengun fire acidic breast milk from theirs.
- The 'Power Pasties' in the soft-porn spoof Flesh Gordon shoot laser beams. Used for Rule of Funny when Gordon ends up wearing them.
- Metal Alice, the one major female villain from Tensou Sentai Goseiger, can fire breast missiles in a similar vein to Aphrodite A.
- Keris from Chouriki Sentai Ohranger could fire lasers from her nipples in giant monster form.
- In one of the many, many sketches on The Benny Hill Show, Benny is playing a secret agent in a trenchcoat. A sexy female spy corners him and shoots him -- with breast guns. When these miss, Benny counterattacks by opening his trenchcoat and letting loose with hands-free machine gun fire.
- In the video of "Firework" by Katy Perry, shots show fireworks coming from her chest area.
- Then there's the video for "California Gurls", which features whipped cream.
- Lady Gaga and her bra with guns attached.
- Redneck Rampage - One of the alien weapons is a pair of machine gun tits.
- Attached to a purple chrome bra. Worn by a skinny male redneck.
- Joked about in the Prinny Commentary in the Nintendo DS version of Disgaea Hour of Darkness.
- In Marvel vs. Capcom, Roll's special attack "Hyper Roll" can launch missiles from her chest.
- This scene from Space Quest 5. at 8:50.
- The Lavos Core first form's beam attack near the end of Chrono Trigger.
- Some of Argilla's attacks in Digital Devil Saga launch from the mouths in her breasts -- mostly any form of Breath Weapon, as she doesn't have a mouth on her face.
- The Hooter Shooter bra in Leisure Suit Larry 5, which you use to defeat the Big Bad at the end.
- In one strip of the beach vacation arc of Life of Maid, Flandre slaps Sakuya in the back, which ends up knocking one of Sakuya's pads out to hit Remilia in the face and triggering Sakuya's Berserk Button in the process.
- Featured in the Topless Robot logo.
- The entire premise of the website Lazer Tits.
- A rare male version: The UTAU Namine Ritsu is really a Cute Shotaro Boy, but that doesn't stop him from having two rocket launchers built into his chest.
- The Riot Bots from Get Ed wield a variety of weapons. One weapon is a pair of cone-shaped laser cannons that appear on their chests.
- In an episode of Sealab 2021, Quinn rebuilds Captain Murphy into a cyborg with flamethrower tits. Or as the captain calls them:
Murphy: "D-cups!" *fwoooosh* "Full of JUSTICE!"