The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Accidental Innuendo: In the Big Rigs episode, Rutledge refers to Tanner's truck (a red Peterbilt truck) as a "nice Peter." Adam notes how wrong it sounds.
- Hate Dumb: The American version has gotten hate mainly because "It's not the British version." A lot of this hate tends to come from the US version trying to be just like the British version. Yet ironically, they want it to be like the British version.
- Harsher in Hindsight:
- In the Alaska special, Adam's 1977 Ford F250 was described as "...[looking] like the Unabomber's truck". The special aired one week after the Tuscon shooting.
- Misaimed Hatedom: Has quite a large hatedom composed of fans of the British Top Gear, despite the fact that Jeremy Clarkson says that they all love the show.
- The hosts' reactions to the forensic tests performed on their $500 cars. Let's just say the results were disgusting and leave it at that.
- In the Continental Divide episode, they had to haul livestock in the back of their minivans. The livestock proceeded to stink up the vans and crap everywhere. In one van, they somehow even managed to eat the ash tray.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.