The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Dave yelling to Tiffani in season 1 "I'm not your bitch, bitch!"
- Stefan calling Season 2 Runner-up Marcel a "twat" during the Season 5 finale
- Hung's Smurf Village and the reactions from everybody else when they saw it
- Anthony Bourdain's commentary when he would judge.
- Tiffani calling Stefan a "lesbian opportunivore" then telling Lisa to look out
- Any time Toby Young does a critique. "They have found the Weapons of Mass Destruction and they're on my plate." DAMN!
- Definitely Your Mileage May Vary depending on how forced his "quips" are.
- There's so much of Fabio that counts as a C Mo F
- "This is Top Chef, not Top Scallop" (on Jamie and her love of scallops)
- "We could serve monkey ass on a clam shell and still win if I'm front of house" (on Restaurant Wars in Season 5)
- Most of his interactions with Richard during Season 8, especially when Richard would start to fret
- Fabio talking about his pet turtle
- "I thought you were going to tell me that I did such a bad job you were going to just kick me out" (on making the Top 4 during the Dim Sum challenge in Season 8)
- Antonia saying "All I remember I did in high school was that I smoked a lot of pot"
- Carla is also a magnet for this
- Her happy dance after winning a trip to Amsterdam
- Her Quickfire challenge where she made green eggs and ham and WON
- Her calling for "Gaaaaiiiiiil? Gaiiiiiil?" as a reaction to Toby Young
- Her "UNdonete" quote about her horribly undercooked quinoa in a Quickfire
- Her brief mockery of Angelo for spelling "crocodile" with an A.
- Her giddy reaction to getting to cook chicken pot pie for the Jimmy Fallon birthday challenge. And then her reaction about winning the challenge.
- "Redemption is slipping away. Far, far away. Bye, redemption!"
- Dale L. confessing that he was making "crack for 10 year old kids" and then talking about a "10 year old rave" during Season 8's museum challenge
- Dale T. saying that he thought Joe Jonas was a pastry chef
- Michael Chiarello using pages of Saveur magazine as decor for one of his finale dishes on Masters as a playful jab at James Oseland, who was consistently the toughest critic for Michael to please.
- Angelo misspelling crocodile as "crocadile" during a Quickfire
- Antonia, Angelo, and Carla singing the "Beef Tongue" song during Judges Table at the Jimmy Fallon challenge (all three had made the top)
- The Cookie Quickfire with special guests Elmo, Telly, and Cookie Monster especially when Elmo said that Antonia's cookies (while they tasted good) looked like cow chips. And Richard actually attempting to make a cookie with zucchini in it to appease Elmo.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.