The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
- Basic Trope: A character is tortured, but enjoys it.
- Played Straight: Danielle is electro-tortured by Emperor Evulz, but she (shakily) asks him to turn it higher.
- Exaggerated: The second Evulz switches the power unit on, Danielle has an orgasm.
- Justified: Danielle is a masochist-she loves pain.
- Inverted: ???
- Subverted: Danielle only gains sexual gratification from electricity, so Evulz gets out the bullwhips.
- Double Subverted: Danielle just asks him to whip her harder.
- Parodied: Danielle's vaginal fluids soak the floor at the sight of all of Evulz's torture equipment, requiring a "Caution: Wet Floor" sign.
- Deconstructed: ???
- Reconstructed: ???
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Evulz doesn't torture Danielle at all.
- Enforced: Rule of Funny
- Lampshaded: The Immodest Orgasm.
- Invoked: Danielle gets caught because she knows Evulz will torture her.
- Defied: "I know you're a masochist, so I know better than trying to torture you."
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Played For Laughs: Emperor Evulz, upon thinking of the various ways he and Danielle could get it on, asks her to marry him. She refuses, telling him he isn't enough of a sadist.
- Played For Drama: ???
Suffer the unabridged version! Wait...you enjoy reading it?! Are you a masochist or something?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.