The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Chronicles opens with a statue of the presumed-dead Lara Croft, seen on a rainy day, surrounded by mourners. It was quite frightening and sad at the time, but since she got better the feeling has been lost.
- Young Lara losing her mother in Legend, and the revelation at the end of the game that Lara is responsible in the present for this, by being the voice in the light that her mother had heard all those years ago.
- And to put things even worse, Lara finds her mother in Avalon turned into a half-thrall and Lara had to kill her mother all while stating "My mother is dead" that part always make me feel sad for Lara after taking all that time to find her mother.
- The death of Larson in Tomb Raider: Anniversary. This was no big deal in the original, but the remake completely changed things with all the UST between him and Lara and his sexy new appearance attracting loads of fangirls (and even gay fanboys), accompanied by the way the scene is played with him reaching out to Lara with his final breath and Lara staring at his body in panic as she realises what she's done. * sniffle*
- Let's not forget that in their encounter immediately prior to that, Larson saved her life. And Lara killed him never even knowing that Larson had "accidentally" knocked the Kid aside before he could shoot Lara in the back and then deliberately missed with his own shot.
- Not to mention that if you fail any of the Quick Time Events against Larson, he sounds genuinely regretful that he's hurt/killed Lara.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.