The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The musical scene with the cat gang.
- Cliché Storm: The whole movie.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: When Robyn's father rescues her from the top of the burning house via helicopter. And accidentally leaves Tom and Jerry behind to burn, though that isn't the awesome part.
- Ear Worm: A couple of the songs are, they'll definitely stay with you, for better or for worse.
- Ham and Cheese: Tony Jay as Lickboot ("We've got to have...MONEY.")
- Memetic Molester: Dr. Applecheeks, because of the scene with the ice cream cart.
- Captain Kiddie bares an even more unsettling resemblance to a stereotypical child molester, though he's not quite as memetic.
- Memetic Mutation:
- "We've got to have...MONEY."
- Dr. Applecheeks closing in on an ice cream cart.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Robyn Starling, and the rest of the characters who aren't Tom or Jerry.
- Squick: Aunt Figg and Mr. Lickboot look like they're about to kiss at the end of their Villain Song.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.