The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Tokyo Kids is a Japanese Studio first Established in 1990. Their major claim to fame is Toward the Terra.
Anime Created by Tokyo Kids
- Toward the Terra
- Angel Tales
- Gakuen Heaven
- Hikarian: Lightning Attack Express
- Hikarian - Great Railroad Protector
- Saiyuki (OVA only)
- Super Milk-chan
- Zoids: Fuzors
Other projects worked on by Tokyo Kids
- Animaniacs (Animation for Lake Titicaca sketch under contract by TMS Entertainment)
- Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad (Finish Animation)
- Code Geass (In-Between Animation; R2 season)
- Eureka Seven (In-Between Animation)
- Galaxy Angel Rune (Production Cooperation)
- Girls Bravo (Digital Paint)
- Green Lantern First Flight (In-Between Animation along side Mizo Planning and Flying Dragon; Led by TMS Entertainment)
- Gungrave (Clean-Up Animation)
- Hamtaro (Animation Cooperation; Digital Photography)
- Macross Frontier (Finish & In-Between Animation)
- Mobile Suit Gundam 00 (In-Between Animation)
- Moldiver (In-Between Animation; Production Cooperation)
- ~Pokémon 3~ (Digital Paint)
- Soul Eater (In-Between Animation)
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (2nd Key & In-Between Animation)
- Tiny Toon Adventures (Key and In-Between Animation for TMS for Takashi Kawaguchi's Kon Ducki)
- Ultra Maniac (In-Between Animation)
Tropes Associated with Tokyo Kids
- Animation Bump: Like all studios, the studio does have it's moments.
- Off-Model: Boy howdy, in alot of the company's works (or at least when outsourcing for TMS) the animation can and will be so bad that it will make Actas or Studio DEEN (or even AKOM) look like Telecom.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.