|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
- The Edel Bernal from Super Robot Wars Z doesn't really have a plan other than to turn the world into the most chaotic and war-ridden place he can to be his personal playground.
- Similarly, the Shadow Mirror faction of Advance & OG 2 are trying to create a world of perpetual warfare, believing it will lead to greater technological and evolutionary progress for mankind.
- Ali Al-Saachez from Mobile Suit Gundam 00 wants to help create a world of endless warfare, so that his slaughter will never end.
- The cult in "The Call of Cthulhu" seems to have aspects of this:
Then mankind would have become as the Great Old Ones; free and wild and beyond good and evil, with laws and morals thrown aside and all men shouting and killing and revelling in joy. Then the liberated Old Ones would teach them new ways to shout and kill and revel and enjoy themselves, and all the earth would flame with a holocaust of ecstasy and freedom.
- This is essentially the Big Bad's goal in Madlax, since he basically sees all humans as evil deep inside and actively tries to bring out their "true natures".
- The Big Bad of Mother 3.
- The Major in Hellsing wants a world of perpetual warfare. "Gentlemen... I love war."
- Several villains in Buffy the Vampire Slayer want to open the Hellmouth for reasons somewhere between this and worship of the True Demons sealed inside.
- Presumably The Beast's motive on Angel for blocking out the sun. His boss on the other hand, was just using the chaos created as a distraction.
- Silent Hill's cult fits the bill. They call it Paradise.
- This seems to be the goal of The Dark Knight Saga version of The Joker. He wants to drive everyone in Gotham City as crazy as himself by plunging it into absolute chaos.
- Alternately, it's to prove that he's NOT crazy.
- In Hero Mode of Dragonball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi, the Big Bad used the Dragon Balls to make the world a hellhole, purely for his own amusement. At one point, your character meets the Androids, who like the world as a hellhole and in fact are looking for the Dragon Balls so they can make it even worse.
- Nearly every Power Rangers villain who doesn't want to cause an Earthshattering Kaboom, though exceptions exist.
- The followers of Chaos in Warhammer, especially Archaon, who want to turn the whole world into another Realm of Chaos, a very messed up Chaotic Evil Eldritch Location.
- The Ebon Dragon's ultimate goal in Exalted is basically to screw over reality in such a way that his will determines reality, by usurping the position of the shinma that defines existence. It remains to be seen whether he actually can or if it's just another excuse for him to be a dick.