The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Timothy Goes To School is a childrens' animated program that ran from 2000 to 2004. It follows the day-to-day life of Timothy, a 5-year-old raccoon who attends Kindergarten, and the rest of his classmates.
Tropes used in Timothy Goes to School include:
- An Aesop: Every episode has one.
- Birds of a Feather: Timothy & Yoko, Charles & Lily, and Claude & Grace tend to hang around each other a lot.
- The Bully: Claude is a much Lighter and Softer variant, especially in the first episode.
- Disappeared Dad: Yoko and Lily.
- Edutainment Show
- Funny Animals
- Half Dressed Cartoon Animals: The male cast, except Charles and Timothy when he wore suspenders in the first episode.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Alyson Court (aka Claire Redfield)is Nora!
- Huge Girl Tiny Guy: Doris and Charles in "Paint By Numbers" and "Measuring Up".
- I Do Not Like Green Eggs and Ham: How the other kids felt about Yoko's oriental cuisine, such as sushi and red bean ice-cream.
- Missing Mom: Frank & Frank, and Claude.
- Never Say "Die": In "Lifesaver Lily", Doris begins to suggest that Goldie the goldfish might be dead, but is interrupted by Lily coming in with Goldie before she says it.
- One Steve Limit: Averted: The Franks have the same name, as does their father.
- Put on a Bus: Fritz, but the bus comes back.
- The Runt At the End: Charles in class; Doris at home.
- Slice of Life
- Take a Third Option: Fritz and Charles find a strange rock at the same time; Fritz wants it for his collection, whilst Charles wants to build a castle with it. They spend most of the episode bickering about it, but they eventually decide to use it together.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Doris and Grace, when they go to dancing classes together.
- The One Who Wears Shoes: Lily and Mrs Jenkins.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.