The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The Oblask Dam in the Siberia level of 2 may be a shout out to the Bylemore Dam level of GoldenEye 64. Hardly surprising given that some of that game's devs became Free Radical Design members.
- The Chicago level features a bar called O'Leary's.
- The Notre Dame level features a hunchback ally.
- The Neo Tokyo level from TS 2 takes its name from Akira, but is intended as a homage to Blade Runner. It has the floating cars, the asian influenced culture, and the the incessant 'Cross Now' from the street signs.
- Future Perfect features a cyborg monkey that looks suspiciously like a simian RoboCop.
- It also has a character that, when selected says "Do I have red on me?"
- In What Lies Below, when Cortez checks the files on Crow's computer and the self-destruction sequence starts, an animation appears with Crow wagging his finger and the caption "You didn't say the magic word".
- The contraption that Jo-Beth is strapped to as a sacrifice to "Princess" is similar to the one from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.
- In You Genius, U-Genix, Cortez obtains the ID card of a worker named Dr. Gordon Freeman.
- Also In You Genius, U-Genix, A fleeing guard cries "Game over man, game over!" A reference to the film Aliens. An earlier reference to Aliens occurs in "Time To Split", when a space marine is heard saying, "Shoot anything with teeth bigger than its face".
- When selected, the Insetik SD/12 says "By Your Command".
- Crow's last word is Rosebud.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.