|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Take your pick; his own favourite is Peace Anthem For Palestine, whose one verse is:
You don't eat pigs
We don't eat pigs
It seems it's been that way for ever
So if you don't eat pigs
And we don't eat pigs
Why not not-eat-pigs together?
- The ending of Canvas Bags.
Tim: BLACKOUT! Fuck yeah!
- The monotonous, completely deadpan way he sings the opening line of Some People Have It Worse Than I.
Tim: Well, I wake up in the morning at 11:47 and I can't believe I have to face the horror of another fucking day.
- From the Darkside Live album, just after the second chorus, the audience starts to clap along to the beat. Tim's about to launch into a solo, and he isn't pleased with the sudden participation.
Tim: People always start clapping then, but I'm about to do a solo and I can't keep time. *beat* So shut the fuck up.
- The entirety of Storm. This troper's favorite bit is when he rhymes "Carbon" with "Hard-on".
- In Wossy Can I Bang Your Wife, he concludes a line with 'I wanna make sweet love to ya, sweet love to ya wife." The look on Ross's face was priceless.