The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Designated Hero: Cavanaugh. As noted by SF Debris, in the pilot alone, he bugs the homes of his fellow team-members without permission, has the team implanted with tracking devices, routinely roughs up anyone who questions why he is violating their civil liberties and uses his firearm as both a lockpick and television remote.
- It should be noted that bugging the homes of his team-members is actually following Threshold protocol, everyone violates civil rights, and shooting the television saved the lives of his teammates.
- Fridge Logic: What exactly was the threat of the North Koreans in the pilot? The US team was already on the scene and securing the vessel? Not to mentioned the reason to destroy the vessel was to stop it falling into their hands? How? It was a US vessel, with US military personnel onboard... to do so would have been an unprovocated act of war.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Carla Gugino would go on to play a UFO researcher in Race to Witch Mountain, which also stars Ciaran Hinds as a Men in Black-type character akin to Dr Caffrey.
- Idiot Plot: Why would you put a contingency planner on direct control? Why would you leave her there when every single decision she makes back-fires horribly?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.