|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Fridge Horror: In one section of the Shalebridge Cradle, the item you need has been destroyed so you must go into the past, possess a mental patient, sneak past the guards and into the children's dormitory to retrieve it. That's right, a mental patient can sneak into the children's dormitory, and Lauryl was well aware of this fact.
- The information that leads you into Shalebridge in the first place indicates that the staff were well aware of the easy access mental patients had to the children's areas as well.
- Fridge Logic: Electricity and electric lighting exist in this world, but homes still use torches and gas lamps, which Garrett can easily douse with water arrows. Perhaps explainable if electricity is expensive, but Garrett robs the houses of the wealthy.
- It seems like the Hammerites and Mechanists are very selective as to who gets what of their mechanical wonders.
- It's not always consistently applied throughout the games, but some levels tend to put the electric lights in working and above-stairs, affluent areas, whereas servants' quarters and utility areas tend to get gas lamps or torches, which would corroborate the "cost" theory.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.