|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Thespiphobia is a realistic/fantasy webcomic chronicling the lives of the techies of Thespian House.
Thespiphobia has returned after a two-year hiatus. It can be found here.
- Art Evolution: Some.
- Berserk Button meets Beware the Nice Ones: Rich is noramlly a very sweet guy. But DON'T mess with his techies.
- Brick Joke: Taken rather literally with the rail clips. Also, the ceiling rats.
- Crazy Prepared: Almost everyone, but Mikayla here takes the cake.
- And of course, Rich's interview, as well as Kay's response to Sweeney Todd.
- Crossover: With Fade to Black.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: So, so many. Usually involving Seth.
- Deadpan Snarker: Techies, and of course Seth.
- Genre Savvy: Most characters.
- Gentle Giant: Rich....normally.
- Lampshade Hanging: Gwyn's misuse of the dramatic shadow generator - almost justified, considering their jobs and workplace and all...
- Mama Bear: Gwyn and Kay, once or twice.
- Never Heard That One Before: Played straight by Carrie to the pigs' blood crack.
- Orphaned Punchline: Several. The readers are even encouraged to complete them.
- Papa Wolf: Rich, but thus far only once and only for one real panel (he doesn't need any more!).
- The Power of Love: Rich claims it's the reason the sphinx gets stuck behind.
- Reset Button: Or rather a dial that can be set to a variety of settings, and apparently keeps getting stuck back on 'magic'. Blame Seth. Everyone does.
- Running Gag: Lampshaded by Seth in the Area 51 arc.
- Team Mom: Gwyneth, but with the usual techie attitude (she is the director, after all).
- Team Dad: Rich, sometimes. He once goes totally Papa Wolf on somebody (see Berserk Button above). Tito more often, as he's Stage Manager and must keep everything running smoothly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.