The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Examples of Theme Music Abandonment include:
It's somewhat common for the final episode of an anime to not include the opening theme:
- Cowboy Bebop
- Mai-HiME and My Otome
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- Sora no Woto
- The English dubs of Revenge of Diaboromon and the Digimon Tamers movies abandon their theme song in favour of the Digimon Frontier theme due to rights issues.
- The second film A Nightmare on Elm Street series is the only one not to feature Charles Bernstein's theme.
- Batman Forever
- Never Say Never Again, as a third-party remake of Thunderball, was forced by law to not include the James Bond theme, and thusly the original title track  could not be used for this reason.
- RoboCop 2
- Django Strikes Again never features Franco Migliacci's theme at any point, it would turn up as a cover in the Japanese remake/homage Sukiyaki Western Django.
- Halloween III Season of the Witch: Was an attempt at a different storyline and is the only entry in the series not to use the theme.
- The two Peter Cushing Doctor Who films.
- All the X Men films have completely different themes, which is unusual for Superhero films.
- The Superman reboot has some people nervous that this might happen.
- The local Montreal radio show "Daybreak" recently got rid of its theme music.
- Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots dropped the classic Metal Gear Solid theme tune due to legal reasons.
- Final Fantasy XIII
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.