|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Hey guys. I'm your Host, TheAgent41!
~TheAgent41, opening almost every video
Theagent41 is a Youtube Let's Play from Indiana. He generally plays lighthearted games, such as The Munchables and Pacman Party. He tends to commentate on the games in a goofy humorous manner. He also tends to do impressions of various celebrities and fictional characters, such as Christopher Walken, Barry White, and Princess Peach.
In episode 21 of his Pacman Party LP, he introduced a new original character called the Let's Play Devil.
Games He Has Finished Let's Playing:
- Roblox Adventure 2
- Jett Rocket
- Ghostbusters the Video Game (Wii Version)
- The Munchables
- Pacman Party
Games He Is Currently Let's Playing:
His Let's Plays Provide Examples Of:
Kid Tannen: She owes me big time, and Kid Tannen always collects his debts.
- Affably Evil: The Let's Play Devil
- Angrish: Episode 19 of Ghostbusters was comprised of almost entirely this.
- Berserk Button: When CPU's use Power Cookies during Pacman Party
- Big No: This happens a lot.
- The Let's Play Devil gave off one when Agent won the last board of Pacman Party.
- Big Yes: This happens often too.
- Catch Phrase: A lot.
- Celebrity Resemblance: In episode 23 of Ghostbusters, one ghost he caught was nicknamed "Beetlejuice" because it actually looked like Beetlejuice.
- Cliff Hanger: During Pacman Party, he sometimes cuts the video off on the instruction screen of a minigame.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Whenever he gets screwed over in Pacman Party.
- Doomy Dooms of Doom: He tends to add "of horrible doom and sadness" to things.
- Occasionally, he'll say "of magical joy and happiness" instead.
- Epileptic Trees: In episode 10 of Pacman Party, he theorized that, rather than snow, Crystal Cliffs was covered in cocaine.
- Evil Laugh: Not exactly evil, but he does have a very distinctive laugh/snicker. Played straight with the Let's Play Devil though.
- Fan Nickname: Due to his hatred of both, he tends to call Inky the blue ghost Matthew Broderick in Pacman Party.
- He also calls Cookies "Tic-Tacs" and Power Cookies "Steroids.
- In episode 23 of his Ghostbusters LP, he decided to name all the ghosts he caught. Among the names were "Michael Bolton", "William Howard Taft", and "Beetlejuice" (One of the ghosts looked like Beetlejuice.) The big finale came when the Grave Golem got the name "Hillary Clinton".
- In episode 10 of Pacman Party, he began referring to Crystal Cliffs as Crystal Meth Cliffs.
- For the Evulz: The Let's Play Devil has no reason to make Agent's life miserable. He does it because it's fun.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck: FUZZBUCKETNUGGETS
- Large Ham: He displays shades of this at times.
- Last Lousy Point: In episode 14 of The Munchables, he missed one acorn because he accidentally ate the leader pirate while on his way to the final acorn.
- Laughing Mad: The entirety of Ghostbusters Episode 19.
- Let's Play: Duh.
- Man of a Thousand Voices: He has a wide array of stock voices that he can use for any occasion, including:
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: From Back to the Future episode 23: The Fancy Bullet Bill-shooting flame shotgun-wielding Fancy Charizard that's being ridden by Steve Irwin
- Non Sequitur: Expect a lot of this during his videos.
- Satan: The Let's Play Devil
- Shout-Out: He sometimes references Chuggaaconroy's famous "NO!"
- This line from the 25 Subscriber Special:
- Signature Laugh: His easily recognizable snicker
- Split Personality: He tends to have conversations with the Let's Play Devil whenever something screws him over.
- Stealth Pun: His Youtube avatar depicts the night vision goggles of a secret agent.
- Theme Naming: All the videos up until The Munchables Episode 22 had a title that begun with the word Stupid, followed by something that annoyed him in the episode.
- Thing-O-Meter: Early on, each Boss Battle he fought would be accompanied by a Boss-O-Meter (which said how hard the boss was) and a Jerk-O-Meter (which said how annoying the boss was). The Jerk-O-Meter was later replaced by the Epic-O-Meter (which said how awesome the boss was). The meters were simply dropped all together in episode 21 of The Munchables.
- Vocal Dissonance: Rather than the expected feminine voice, Pinky the pink ghost from Pacman Party was given a deep, manly, Barry White-like voice.