The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Starring by the porn actress Jun Aizawa. The plot is over a schoolgirl who has molester fantasies, which expresses through a Manga.
Unfortunately, her fantasy ends up becoming reality.
This work has examples of:
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Jun wishes to be groped by stalkers, she gets her wish.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: The driver acts friendly and helpful, but is allied with the stalkers.
- Butt Monkey: Jun is treated like a toy by her stalkers.
- Covert Pervert: Jun Aizawa (The character, not the actress).
- Whether intentionally or not, this can be considered a deconstruction. Being a pervert causes she to be the perfect toy for a group of perverts,
- The Chikan: Bux example. After leaving school, Jun is molested on the bus. This made him lose her Art Bag, where was her Manga sketch, so her problems worsened.
- Dawson Casting: Jun Aizawa was about 20 when she starred this, the character was a schoolgirl.
- The Danza: The actress and the character have the same name.
- Extreme Doormat: Double Subverted, When the stalker is fingering Jun's ass, she considers screaming for help but in the end she does not do it anyway.
- Informed Flaw: Even when the title describes Jun as a masochist, it does not seem so true. The reason why she does not bother to defend herself against harassment is more because she is doormat, rather than masochistic.
- No End in Sight: The series does not have a clear ending.
- Reality Ensues: Even when Aizawa is a cover pervert, That does not mean that the situation she got into makes her happy.
- Sadistic Choice: When the molester shows his penis with the intention that Jun sucks it, he give her two options: 1-"you want me to force you?" 2- "you wanna do this by your own". The molester decides to force her, when she does not answer.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here: When Jun is being groped, she tries to flee, but is caught by the other passengers.
- Soundtrack Dissonance: A relatively quiet music is heard in the background, while Jun Aizawa mentions her secret desire to be raped.
- Teens Are Short: Jun Aizawa is short.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.