The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- "Almira Gulch... just because you own half the county doesn't mean you have the power to run the rest of us! For twenty-three years I've been dying to tell you what I thought of you... and now... well, being a Christian woman, I can't say it!"
- "I AM OZ.... the Great and Powerful!"
- Despite the fact that Glinda's all sugar and sweetness, she should not be underestimated. "Ha, ha, ha! Rubbish! You have no power here. Now begone -- before someone drops a house on you!"
- Dorothy herself. I know, she gets a lot of flak for being some kind of whiny little brat, but people don't give the girl enough credit. I mean come on! She's had a whole lot thrown at her all at once for crying out loud! The girl does have a lot of guts, if you know when and where to look.
- When confronted by Almira Gulch in the beginning she's brave enough to talk back.
- When she leaves Munchkin land she doesn't complain about not having bodyguards.
- When both the Scarecrow and Tin Man are too scared to fight the Lion, she isn't afraid at all.
- When the Wizard makes poor Lion faint, who comes to his defense first? Dorothy.
- All of these are almost always accompanied with a "Shame on you!" Just that line alone deserves a mention.
- When The Scarecrow is on fire who picked up the bucket and tried to help?
- The truth of the matter is that Dorothy retains her innocent nature throughout the movie. Honestly, the people who continue to diss her should try watching the movie more closely.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.