|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Usually any longer conversation with Zoltan leads to Crowning Moments Of Awesome.
- Whenever people drink. Geralt's reactions to Dandelion's ramblings at The New Narakort are especially hilarious.
- Geralt's response to the Professor's "intelectual" Hannibal Lecture.
Geralt: Shut the fuck up.
- When Geralt talks with the Fisher King. The man speaks only in grunts, but Geralt is completely calm and asks detailed questions. The best part is when every response is a "mhm" until the witcher asks if the villagers are getting along with the vodyanoi. The Fisher King's response? A long "oooooooo".
- And then, the witcher provokes him to say a few words with an insult. The result? The man acts very mildly insulted and showcases the language of a classy British gentleman.
- Even the otherwise awesome CGI intro manages to fit one in.
[Striga runs away squealing]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.