|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
The Anthropomorphic Personification of all the evils of the TV Tropes (Wiki). She may or may not be Trope-tan's Super-Powered Evil Side; all those who have come across her have lost their minds and are now unable to recall anything confirming or denying the rumor. It probably doesn't help that she looks a lot like Trope-tan, save for a Slasher Smile of Cute Little Fangs.
Some say the witch first appeared when too many Entry Pimps tried to make Unjustified Edits, causing an imbalance in the system, thus allowing the Wiki Witch to appear, and that say she was created when an opportunistic troper decided to make an entry without going through YKTTW.
All we know, she's called- Anyway, others will say that she doesn't exist at all. And yet, her presence can be felt, working in the background, making all sorts of mischief.
The Wiki Witch:
- Can use the Wall of Text as both an offensive and a defensive weapon.
- Runs on High Octane Nightmare Fuel.
- Is Nigh Unkillable, to the extent of sometimes being a Boring Invincible Villain.
- Uses the underground art of Trolling.
- Is Grammar Nazi.
- Probably suffers from Wiki Schizophrenia.
- No she doesn't.
- Might suffer from Wiki Schizophrenia.
- No she doesn't.
- Sows confusion among her foes by inciting Natter.
- Justifies all her edits.
- Is friends with both Adam Smith and Karl Marx.
- Her quill can become a wing, and she has implied that it is only the first step in some kind of monstrous transformation.
- Her high school photo was Just a Face And A Caption.
- Uses Snark Bait to catch her favorite meal, the Snark.
- May be a member of the Data Vampires, but this is an unconfirmed rumor regarding this unconfirmed rumor.
- Is said to be in the Browser Narcotics Industry.
- She's probably high on Proximal Errors.
- Likes to wear Draco's Leather Pants on occasions.
- Has a license to whine.
- Murdered Fred Durst.
- Lures in Drive By Editors using her evil charms.