The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- As far as Narm goes, the ending of the 2006 remake of The Wicker Man is near the top.
- Few images can beat Nick Cage in a bear suit, sucker-punching a woman.
- Or pump-kicking Leelee Sobieski into a wall.
- Or "OH, NO! NOT THE BEES! NOT THE BEES! AAAAAHHHHH! OH, THEY'RE IN MY EYES! MY EYES! AAAAHHHHH! AAAAAGGHHH!"
- Aw, hell, just watch this.
- There is also a scene sadly missing from the "best of" compilations, where Nick is sitting on a boat, peers out a window to the deck and spys a young girl in a red dress. Who then gets hit by a Mac truck.
- "HOW'D IT GET BURNED?!! HOW'D IT GET BURNED HOW'D IT GET BURRRRRRRRNEEEED??!!"
- "I DON'T KNOW!!"
- Really? No love for what man represents in his purest form?
- The original film gives Christopher Lee some wonderful Deadpan Snarker moments. "It's much too dangerous to jump the fire with your clothes on."
- There's also the scene where Sergeant Howie is searching every house for Rowan Morrison and at one point comes in on a woman taking a bath. Neither he nor she says anything for a moment, then he stammers "I-I'm sorry," and abruptly leaves.
- ↑ No, they're not
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.