The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Englishman #1: [thinks] I shall offer him sexual favors.
Englishman #2: Sexual favors? But he's just a boy!
Englishman #1: But we are British.
Englishman #2: Ah, touche!
- Nazis. (Except they're just as likely to do a sketch featuring them in the active role, if not more so.)
- Bigots in Instant Karma Bigot, where a man stands around a bus stop saying bigoted things and getting hurt.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Shoshun The Elegant, The White Tiger King. For a series that featured a rapping Hitler and Kid Beer, this was just WEIRD by comparison...
- Crosses the Line Twice: Doesn't even begin to describe it.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Several, but some of the greatest are The Grapist and Abe Lincoln.
- Ear Worm: SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT. SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT. SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT. SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT...
- Family-Unfriendly Aesop: "If you smoke marijuana I hope your parents are dead"
- Fridge Horror: Parodied. A doe is presenting herself to a trio of hunters, and tries to seduce them by wearing a lacy bra. One of them notes, "It's funny, because it means at some point, she killed a woman!"
- Most Annoying Sound: Sam's crossdressing voice.
- Unfortunate Implications: The Grapist.
- An entire sketch revolves around a producer pitching shows that are ripe with this, such as "White Indentured Servant" and "Black Doctor".
- Writer on Board: One episode had several sketches that dealt with overpopulation.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.