The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
The Werewolf Asylum contains examples of:
- A God Am I
- Bedlam House - Just guess where.
- Black and White Insanity - Martha certainly seems to have this.
- Creepy Monotone - Martha tends to talk in this.
- Deadpan Snarker - Harlston
- God Is Dead - Your God, maybe, but not Martha's.
- Half-Human Hybrid
- Humans Are Bastards - Martha and Harlston hold this view.
- Insane Equals Violent
- The Lord Needs Werewolves Badly - 'The Lord' will die sooner if more people are not made into his image.
- Maybe Magic, Maybe Mundane
- Murder Is the Best Solution - Martha kills criminals to help her 'Lord' create his perfect world.
- No Ending
- Our Werewolves Are Different - The werewolves in this story transform at night per se, rather than just at the full moon, but their transformations can be repressed with enough willpower. The condition can also be inherited at birth, and Martha is apparently the way she is due to a birth defect.
- Pinocchio Syndrome - Most of the werewolves  just want to be normal again.
- Shout-Out - The book's style is deliberately modeled after Dr Seward's journals in Dracula.
- Spiritual Successor - To the Otherworld Anthology.
- ↑ maybe even Martha herself
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.