|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
One of the oldest quest authors, as Weaver's popular quest Ruby Quest brought the medium into the spotlight and influenced many subsequent quest authors.
Has been known to suffer from "Dainty Leg Syndrome".
As of recently, Weaver was been getting into the My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic craze and has since done a number of Fan Arts and related projects and even has his own Ask a Pony blog, Ask Ice Pack.
Works/ Quests DM'd by The Weaver:
- World Eater
- Ruby Quest
- The Weaver
- Rap Quest
- Dive Quest
- Nan Quest
- House of Romme
- Atophane's Tales
- The Search for Andellousia
Common tropes in Weaver's works include
Tropes that apply to The Weaver, himself
- Author Avatar: Two — /tg/ Weaver and "Weavy the little brown girl"
- The Chessmaster
- Deadpan Snarker
- Large Ham: On occasions; especially prevalent during John Quest.
- Rage Breaking Point: At one, major point during Ruby after getting frustrated from /tg/'s lack of useful ideas.
- And again in the next post
- The Reveal: When Weaver had confessed that he had indeed been the one to have written The Metal Glen poem, not William Murdoch as he had most everyone convinced.
- Spell My Name with a "The": Inverted. Most every time his name comes up, he is referred to as "The Weaver"; but he goes simply by "Weaver" during his Quest campaigns.
- Trolling Creator/ Trolling: A master at this on the occasions he decides/(pretends) to prank the players by branching the story off into one of his wild, erratic discontinuities; or otherwise, break into one from out of nowhere. In one instance, he even started a wild gag while using the title "NotWeaver" then switched back to his regular title in the same thread, feigning innocence/ obliviousness to the matter afterwards.
- ↑ (aka The Weaver, Jet, The Arbiter, GlitterGlue, and "that little brown girl")
- ↑ (a quest prominent in Tgchan's history)
- ↑ (Obscenely crude MS Paint drawings: Unfathomable emotional, philosophical, psychological, and fantastic content)
- ↑ "NO
AND YOU DON'T NEED TO THIRD AN IDEA, YOU ARE ONLY FLOODING THE THREAD WITH POINTLESS COMMENTS
I'M SURE TOM HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME
GOSH, YOU GUYS
I MEAN GEEZE"
- ↑ >>3283254
>dig into the walls around the painting, we must have that frame!
This is stupid.
>check remains of busted stuff for stuff
Your comment was already passed up, which means it was not used for a reason!
>Smash it! See what happens.
THIS IS ALSO STUPID
>GO FOR THE AIR VENT.
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY NO
WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT WASTING POSTS TO POINTLESSLY SECOND THAT WAS ALREADY INTENTIONALLY PASSED OVER
IT'S NOT LIKE I DIDN'T SEE IT THE FIRST TIME
>First, have Ruby spin the dummy a bit.
I ALREADY SAID LIKE TEN TIMES THAT-
i give up
- ↑ (i.e. when he is accredited for his art)