|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
It is very dark here. It has been dark for as long as you can remember.
You are a Weaver, a powerful being of many abilities. And after centuries spent in solitude, here guarded in the darkness, you have grown bored. And now, even your patience has begun to dwindle. You desire action.
An entirely new game from the vision of Ruby, in which /tg/ is presented with a semi-omnipotent being called a Weaver, whom they dub "Thread". Soon, they are able to control and create life with Thread's powers.
"for the record, I'm trying to do The Weaver in a sort of cave-painting style, at least for the titular sub-deity."
- Character Title/ Self-Insert Fic: Played With. The deity race is named after him--as likely Homage/reference to his DM status--but Thread, the main character, is not.
- Eldritch Abomination: The Larsh:
Well, this seems appropriately dangerous.
- Fantastic Flora: The tree made out of... Civilization essence.
- A God Is You/ Audience Participation: More than what was actions were allowed in Ruby Quest -- /tg/ is now in complete control of a GOD, whom possesses many omni-powerful abilities which they use to create an amazing new world.
- Homage/ Shout-Out: Several Bible references:
"Let there be light."
"And on the first day, Thread rested."