|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
The Warrior vs. Renesmee is the third story in the The Multiverse (Mainly The Arcadian Legends) vs. Twilight Saga, succeeding The Professor vs. the Werewolf. If you can tell by the title, you can probably guess which Twilight character is featured.
After her parents' deaths, Renesmee plans to--you guessed it--target Arcadia. However, she is forced to face two other heroes: Chadwick "Chad" Johnson and Lorelei Reagan. Man, is Renesmee going to be in a world of hurt...
The story can be found here.
Was succeeded by The War of the Ladies.
This Troper Work contains examples for the following tropes:
- Action Girl: Lorelei Reagan, obviously.
- Author Appeal/Balloon Belly: Amazingly averted. No one grows fat and/or obtains a huge belly in this story. Yay, me! :D
- Creepy Child: Renesmee.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Lorelei's Shut UP, Hannibal moment (see said entry below). Not to mention, for once, Chad setting a boat--and Renesmee--on fire!
- Did Not Do the Research: It is highly likely that I did not spell Renesmee's actual name right. I just took a wild guess.
- Hannibal Lecture: Renesmee telling Chad and Lorelei what she plans to do, which is pretty much the same plan as her parents'. Lorelei and Chad take it poorly.
- Kill It with Fire: In contrast with her father's fate, Renesmee is actually set on fire.
- Shout-Out: A couple.
- Lorelei punches Renesmee out cold while stating a quote from Superman At Earth's End. In fact, some bits of Renesmee's Hannibal Lecture is also taken nearly word-for-word from that comic.
- Also, it is said in legends that some figures are burned in a pyre, sometimes with the boat sailing. That is exactly what happens to Renesmee.
- Shut UP, Hannibal: Lorelei's reaction to Renesmee Cullen's Hannibal Lecture.
- Waif Fu: Lorelei Reagan. Even if she does punch out Renesmee.