The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Large Ham Col. Ralph Heffner's disintegration in mid-sentence always made me laugh:
Ralph Heffner: Everybody out of here, everybody out! The Air Force will take care of these babies now. Doctor Forrester, get out of here! Everybody out of here! everybody ou -...
- It's pretty much a case of "dark humor" but, I always chuckle at the reporter who gets indignant, not that he and his species is being attacked. Oh no, he's mad that the aliens messed with his equipment.
Radio Reporter: Hey! They cut me off. They got my truck!
- Like a kitten about to attack a bull dog for some imaginary offense.
- The whole fact that the movie's hero is named Dr. Clayton Forrester. Of course, this was the source of the name in the first place.
- The scene in the car just after the Ferrier family escapes the first Tripod attack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.