|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
The Visitor is a flash game series consisting of three games made by Zeebarf of Click Shake Games.
The Visitor and The Visitor Returns are point and click Adventure Games, while Massacre at Camp Happy is a maze game where one fights enemies. In the Visitor, one takes the role of a pink, leech-like alien parasitoid who absorbs DNA from the animals and people it kills.
Tropes appearing in the Visitor
- Aerosol Flamethrower: See bottle fairy.
- All Webbed Up: Eating a spider allows for this in Returns
- You Fail Biology Forever
- Bottle Fairy: The old man at the camper table in Returns is so deep in his cups he only reacts to being set on fire with Dull Surprise and smothers the flames on his arm.
- Canon Dis Continuity: Massacre at Camp Happy was so reviled that they made Returns another point-and-click adventure game where you can keep the abilities of the animals you eat as an apology (combining animal traits wasn't present in Massacre because it would have been too easy if you could).
- Cannibalism Superpower:
- technically not cannibalism but eating an animal gives you some of it's abilities. Eating a person results in the parasite becoming humanoid.
- In Massacre at Camp Happy, if your monster dies, it's corpse becomes a health pickup on your next try.
- Gameplay and Story Segregation:In Massacre at Camp Happy, the parasite can only attack animals smaller than it is. The object of the game is to eat all the campers, and there's a good chance you'll be significantly smaller than the targeted human of the level.
- Humans Are Special: The parasite really wants to eat one, but won't go after them without a host of animal-based superpowers and the Golden Ending of Returns is where you do and become humanoid, rather than brutally dismembering one or getting shot to peices.
- Orifice Invasion:
- In The Visitor, you kill a troublesome cat by crawling up it's anus and eating it from the inside-out. You also kill a man by forcing yourself down his throat. In fact, in it's original worm-like parasite form, it's fond of letting itself be eaten by nearby vermin.
- In Returns this is a possible ending; tearing off a woman's jaw and crawling down her throat to anthropomorphosize yourself.
- Smelly Skunk Eating a skunk gives the parasite the ability to spray foul-smelling gas. Said skunk also acts as an obstacle by gassing the parasite whenever it gets close.
- Things That Go Bump in the Night: The parasite can become a monster under someones bed.
- Villain Protagonist: You're a vicious alien parasite.
- You Will Be Assimilated
- ↑ A parasitoid is like a parasite except it kills it's host rather quickly