|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Vlad the Impaler himself, turned into a vampire after one fateful battle in 15th century. He is Lord of Vampires and serves as primary antagonist to more supernatural oriented characters. His outside appearances vary by the timeline from his initial Classical Movie Vampire to a "modern" long-haired Walking Shirtless Scene to an armor-clad warrior.
- The Beast Master: He has control over rats, bats and wolves.
- Brought Down to Normal: He's turned back into a human for couple issues when the forces of hell decide to punish him for pretending to be Satan during his takeover of The Scion of Satan.
- Death Is Cheap: He's killed a number of times throughout the series but it never sticks.
- Evil Is Hammy: Being the vampire, Dracula has no reason to be subtle in his presentation and appearance.
- Immune to Bullets
- Public Domain Character
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: His eyes turn red when he's enraged or hungry.
- Super Smoke: His usual form of dodging is turning into a mist.
- Undeathly Pallor: First few volumes of The Tomb of Dracula depicted him like this. His subsequent appearances has him going back and forth with pale and normal skin tone.
- Villain Protagonist: In The Tomb of Dracula.
- Villainous Widow's Peak
- Warrior Prince: When he was a mortal.
- Weakened by the Light: Of course.
- Dead Guy, Junior: He was named after Quincy Morris, who died in the original Bram Stoker novel.
- Genius Cripple: Also a Handicapped Badass.
- I Let Gwen Stacy Die: Is out to avenge the death of his wife and later his daughter.
- Vampire Hunter
Eric Brooks was born to a London whore in the mid-twenties. After his mother was killed by a vampire he was taken in by his mother's coworkers. He learned the skills needed to hunt vampires from an old trumpet playing jazzman, Afari. Soon he set off around the world, eventually making an enemy out of Dracula himself.
- Afro Asskicker
- Badass Abnormal: Originally just a human, he was retconned into a dhampire, half human/half vampire.
- Breakout Character: Along with Hannibal King.
- Captain Ethnic: In his early appearances.
- Dating Catwoman: Currently dating Spitfire, who while a vampire, is also a hero.
- Jive Turkey: Is from the UK but uses slang he picked up from Americans.
- Knife Nut: He prefers wooden knifes.
- Retcon: The nineties saw Blade growing up in Brooklyn, when before he had been British. Because all Marvel heroes have to be some how American.
- Son of a Whore
Harold H. Harold
A clumsy freelance writer from Boston.
Chinese doctor who was turned into a brain in a case to ensure his loyalty to the Chinese governemnt. The project ended up Gone Horribly Right, as they hooked him into computers which in turn gave him "absolute power".
- Brain In a Jar
- Morally-Ambiguous Doctorate
- Rogues Gallery Transplant: After he was defeated by Dracula, he went to antagonize Nova and Fantastic Four.