The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Tear Jerker: Quite a few, but mainly Liza's death.
- Abigail's reaction to the news that Bullet was killed in combat is quite powerful as well.
- When Abigail tells Dicey about how her children all left her, and how her life had been quite rough and painful for the last several years. Dicey then cries herself to sleep thinking about how hard it's been for her grandmother all these years.
- The ending is a heartwarming sort of tearjerker in both versions, with Abigail deciding to adopt the kids and telling them to call her "Gram". But the movie adds Dicey's voiceover talking about how their road had ended, followed by "The Water is Wide" playing in the background.
- In "A Solitary Blue," Jeff's Heroic BSOD when he realizes his mother never truly loved him and was more or less using him as a wedge against his father, whom she'd led him to believe was an uncaring jerk.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.