The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Fridge Brilliance: When the Queen unearths her magic mirrors, she lists their purposes. Mirrors to travel, mirrors to spy, mirrors to remember, mirrors to forget. Later After it is revealed that she is Virginia's mother, when she is confronted, she doesn't remember Virginia at all, most likely because the Witch promised to make her forget that she drowned her own daughter. She begins seeing flashbacks of the event during the confrontation while surrounded by her mirrors one of which is the mirror to remember.
- Considering the series loves to play with and subvert Fairy Tale tropes, Virginia being the Queen's daughter makes her Prince Wendell's stepsister. Virginia is an aversion of the Wicked Step Sister trope.
- In the beginning of the series, Virginia says all she wants is to find a decent man who is interested in food so she can open her own restaurant. Wolf is beyond interested in food.
- Also, Wolf's interest in food. Ever offered a dog a table scrap? They go nuts for human food.
- Fridge Horror: Near the end of the series, Virginia finally realizes she's in love with Wolf and they make love in the woods. This is revealed in the final scenes to get her pregnant. But before the very end, he pretends to betray her, only revealing himself to be still on her side during a battle that could easily have gotten him killed. What if Wolf had gotten himself killed without ever being able to tell her that he was still on Virginia's side? Then she would be pregnant with the child of the man who betrayed her.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.