|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Skiing off a cliff, holding the audience in suspense for several seconds, then opening the parachute. In the colors of the Union Jack. There are records of audiences applauding at that. Stuntman Rick Sylvester deserves special mention, since he was the guy who actually traveled to Baffin Island and skied off the mountain.
- Fighting a henchman, who nearly falls off a building to his death but manages to keep his balance by grabbing onto Bond's tie. The henchman reaches out for help, Bond grills him for information. The henchman tells him everything. Then Bond slaps the tie out of his hand and he falls to his death. Bond walks nonchalantly away, saying "What a helpful chap."
- The train fight. From Russia With Love actually has a competitor here.
- After being knocked out of a moving train, Jaws gets to his feet, dusts himself off, straightens his tie and walks on as if all he did was stumble over himself.
- The car/motorcycle/helicopter/submarine chase, with the Cool Car to end all Cool Cars. Slightly less serious, but still awesome.
- Q: "I want that ready for Akbar's tea party."
- The elaborate battle sequence inside the hollowed-out cargo ship, with Stromberg's forces going up against the combined efforts of American, Soviet and British submarine crews. With a lot of nameless sailors making Heroic Sacrifices all over the place.
- Bond beating the trapdoor in Stromberg's elevator, dodging the weapon under the dinner table, then firing down the tube and into Stromberg's junk.
- Bond catching Jaws with the magnetic crane and dropping him into the Shark Pool. Which is then topped by Jaws killing the shark.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.