The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Uncle Ben, helping Peter defeat the Symbiode Suit in his mind, alowing him to rip it off in reality.
- The entire montage of Spidey saving people and talking to his friends too.
- "No one's denying the great work we've done. But how were we repaid? We have no, money, no girl, no real friends... none that is, save us." "I beg to differ."
- Also during the last two minutes of the season 1 finale, when Gwen kisses Peter and we hear Eddie's voiceover, "We know who you love the most."
- The end of the second season's Christmas Episode, in which Peter gives Aunt May a framed photo of him, her and Uncle Ben.
Peter: I just figured...it's our first Christmas without him. I wanted to find a way to...
May: He's here, Peter. He's always here.
- And in the same episode, Gwen thinks Peter has been crushed by the giant Christmas tree in Times Square (when he was off fighting the Sinister Six as Spider-Man) and when he resurfaces (with an obligatory lame excuse), she throws away all her frustration with him and throws her arms around him in one of the most adorable glomps ever. Then, of course, she starts chewing him out, but it's still adorable considering the state of their relationship at this point.
- Sandman of all people gets two in "First Steps". First. when he Helps an adorable little girl create an elaborate sandcastle to stop her from being mocked by two Jerkass teens. And then there's his Heroic Sacrifice at the end-the fact that he seems to be OK afterwards doesn't change a thing.
Spider-Man You wanted a big score Marko? Far as I'm concerned, you just scored as big as a man can.
- In "Subtext," when Peter arrives on the scene at the end of the episode when Mark Allan is being taken away by the police, Liz accosts him by shouting: "Perfect! Take all the pictures you want!" His response? "That's not why I'm here." Then he hugs her, and she breaks down in his arms. It seems Pete's learned his lesson about being considerate of others in those situations.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.