|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- From Tom Hanks's special message to Springfield: "And remember, if you see me in the streets: please, leave me be!"
- "Grand Theft Walrus".
- The part with the wanted poster. You know what part we mean.
- The Springfield Police Department's bomb defusing robot stealing Wiggum's pistol & killing itself, after the pressure gets too much.
- The citizens of Springfield rioting throughout the town, and barging into the DMV. Upon which, they form an orderly line.
- Green Day's barge sinking, and the band pulling out violins & playing "Nearer My God to Thee" as they plunge to their deaths in Lake Springfield.
- Homer on a wrecking ball swinging between a rock and a bar called "A Hard Place".
- "There's something strange about that Sop Sign."
- "We can't keep stopping at every Sop, Yeld, or One Vay sign!"
- "Hey guys, I found someone! The government finally found someone we're looking for! YEAH BABY YEAH!"
- Thinking the world is about to end, everyone from the bar runs to the church, and vice versa.
- Bart's naked skateboard ride. That would be all.
- Homer Flipping the Bird to the Angry Mob (on the edited TV version, his middle fingers become balled-up fists), with both hands, as he escapes down a sinkhole, then getting stuck.
- "His head is sticking out. Let's claw at it!"
- The delivery makes this line, but it's still good enough to bear quoting:
EPA Official: Sir, I'm afraid you've gone mad with power.
Russ Cargill: Of course I have! You ever tried going mad without power? It's boring! No one listens to you!
- He wants 10,000 tough guys, and he wants 10,000 soft guys to make the tough guys look tougher. And here's how he wants them arranged: Tough, tough, soft, tough, soft, soft, tough, tough, soft, soft, tough, soft.
- A hilarious slapstick moment happens a little earlier. After the official announces that they lost the Simpsons, Cargill throws his binoculars at him in anger... only for them to bounce off the dome and smack Cargill in the face.
- "Spider pig, spider pig / Does whatever a spider pig does."
- It was apparently a common occurrence in the theaters, for the entire audience to break out into song because of its popularity in advertising, making this moment even more hilarious.
- "Yes, we even advertise during movies now."
- "Stand back, I got a chainsaw NEM-NEM-NEM-NEMNEMNEM. NE-NE-NE *People look through holes in door* nem-nem-nem-neee."
- The skull in the lake yelling Eeeeeeeevil!! always cracks me up.
- When Bart puts a bra on his head
- The deleted scene where Homer hitches a ride in the back of a sausage truck. He gets out and waves a friendly goodbye to the driver. The completely unsuspecting driver then decides to check on his sausages. He walks around the truck singing a little song about checking on his sausages, opens the door... cue Big No.
- "Lisa's got a boy-friend, that she'll never see again!" *PUNCH*
- Martin beating the hell out of the three bullies at the end.
- This exchange regarding the angry mob:
Marge: Homer, I want you go out there, face that mob, and apologize for what you did!
Homer: I would, but I'm afraid that if I open the door, they'll take all of you!
Carl: No we won't, we just want Homer!
Homer: Well, maybe not you, but they'll kill Grandpa!
Grandpa: I'm part of the mob!
- The part with the dog sled.
Homer: Why does everything I whip leave me?!
- When a nude Bart skateboards past Ralph...
Ralph: I like men now!