The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Hey, It's That Guy!: In the episode, "Let's Try That Again," Madison's step-mom is played by Michelle Krusiec, who is probably better known for her portrayal of Helen Chin on Weeds as the tennis coach Dean Hodes has an affair with in "You Can't Miss the Bear"
- Probably the biggest one is Molly Ringwald as Amy and Ashley's mom as most audiences are used to seeing Ringwald as a teenager and not the mother of one. Also has to do with the show's superficial view of teenage pregnancy in sharp contrast to Ringwald's role in For Keeps
- Mimi is the manager at the butcher shop where Ben and Ricky work.
- Blossom was the high school counselor in season two and the first half of season three.
- During the latter half of season three and season four, the role of high school counselor is taken over by Lucy Camden
- Ruthie Camden has a few appearences as Zoe, one of Ricky's casual sex partners.
- Renee Olstead(Madison) and Camille Winbush(Lauren) are much more well-known for playing snarky daughters on Still Standing and The Bernie Mac Show respectively. Somewhere in between, they forgot how to act.
- Elvin Tibideaux is the court-appointed mediator who handled John's custody case.
- It's a little jarring when Grant's very amiable mom is introduced, since she's better recognized as Ax Crazy Amanda Young from Saw
- The new OB/GYN loses all credibility as a doctor when you realize he's playboy Vince from What I Like About You.
- Another OB/GYN is Christopher Moltisanti
- Ben's dad is Bobby Baccalieri, another Sopranos alum.
- Grace's dad was played by Bo Duke before he died.
- Ben's stepmom Betty is Stifler's mom
- Jack's stepfather is the dad from Even Stevens
- Apparently Winston gave up his life of ghost hunting to become Lauren's dad and Ricky's therapist.
- Jo ends up as one of Ben's friends in the 1st episode of the 2nd half of Season 4.
- Saved From Development Hell: The show was shopped around to different networks for about ten years before getting picked up by ABC Family.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.