|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The one One-Scene Wonder group of desguised russians.
Russian sailors: Emergency! Everybody to get from street!
- Officer Norman, poor poor neroic Norman.
Norman: We've get to organized. We've have... GOT... to get organized!
- When Walt and Kolchin fight over Kolchin's gun, Hilarity Ensues.
- Good ole Muriel Everett, the half blind postmistress. When she first sees the Russians from inside of her house, she walks outside to scould them. Needless to say it went as expeceted.
Muriel: It's those those high school kids... Russians! Russians!
Rozanov: [in Russian; subtitled] Gromolsky, go shut her up... but gently!
- Personally I love it when Pete accuses his dad of collabotaring with the enemy. And of course Mrs. Whittaker isn't much help.
Pete: You told them everything they wanted to know, just like Arnold Benedict!
Walt: That's Benedict Arnold, not Arnold... What are you saying, Pete? Are you saying you think your father is a TRAITOR?
Pete: Yes I am! I bet I'm the only kid in the fourth grade whose father IS a famous trader.
Elspeth: That's *traitor*. ...Just stop it, Pete! You're being silly!
- The look Walt gives her always gets me.
- One of the best parts is near the begining, when Rozanov and Kolchin ask Walt for directions to a boat. Pete then starts asking "unwanted" questions.
Pete: Ask them if they're Russians!
Rozanov: (as he scaches the screen between himself and Pete) Aha, nice little boy.