- Face of the Band: Cherie and Joan. The former due to Kim pulling strings to give off this "vibe" (to Cherie's anger), and the latter due to her solo career.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: Jett wasn't joking with the "Japanese Beatlemania" comparisons.
- Narm: "Dead End Justice".
- She Really Can Act: Most critics' reactions to Kristen Stewart in the Biopic.
- Woobie: Every member, considering they had to deal with Kim's often abusive treatment of them.
- Cherie in particular. The poor girl had to deal with two sexual assaults, her parents divorce, both her solo albums being complete flops, a failed acting career, and drug addiction...all before she turned 25.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.