|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The husband/wife team of Duke James of Krondor (aka Jimmy The Hand) and the telepath Gamina blowing up the whole city of Krondor using medieval technology to destroy an enemy army. This is arguably the greatest Heroic Sacrifice in all of High Fantasy. And the best part? They didn't feel a thing as their bodies died, as Gamina used her powers to overwhelm both their senses with memories of every joyful moment they had together over 40 years of marriage.
- The Krondor maneuver was based on an earlier tactic by Guy du Bas-Tyra, who ignited the naphtha mines beneath Armengar after luring in a significant part of the moredhel armies.
- Pug dropping the Kelewan moon onto Kelewan to stop a Dreadlord from emerging into the First Plane. Even Banath was impressed by that.
- Martin disabling a tiller in Magician on a ship that was chasing them from a distance when escaping from Krondor.
- Amos Trask getting through the Straits of Darkness when it was almost winter, something very few sailors, if any of all have accomplished.
- Another one for Jimmy/James. Setting up a intelligence agency for the entire Kingdom and having spies everywhere except for Queg. This lasts until the Chaosaga, the final arc of the series. So long after he's dead.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.