|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
In a remote desert setting, two rivals, the titular protagonist and his arch-nemesis Corporal Tyrannis, meet and decide to settle their differences for the last time.
Despite being only 19 seconds long, it manages squeeze in lots of tropes, especially ones belonging to Rule of Cool department.
See it now on YouTube.
This short unleashes the examples of:
- Amulet of Concentrated Awesome: The Medallion!?
- Awesomeness Is Volatile: Higgings' and Tyrannis' duel is too awesome for their own good, as it causes an explosion which presumably kills them both.
- Badass Cape: Von Higgings gains one as he transforms.
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs: Anthropomorphic raptors, to be exact.
- The Fantastic Trope of Wonderous Titles
- Giving Someone the Pointer Finger: Tyrannis is constantly pointing at Higgins.
- Mirrored Confrontation Shot: The page image.
- Names to Run Away From Really Fast: Corporal Tyrannis.
- Nice Hat: Higgings' cap.
- No Pronunciation Guide: Is it Tyranus or Tyrannis?
- Oh Crap: Tyrannis gets one when he sees that Higgings has The Medallion.
- Power Glows / Echoes: HOOOOOO!
- Putting on the Reich: Tyranus wears a Stahlhelm, a distinctly shaped helmet worn primarily by the Wehrmacht during WWII.
- The Power of Rock: Von Higgings and Tyrannis decide to settle their differences in an epic guitar solo duel.
- Repetitive Name
- Reptiles Are Abhorrent
- Scarf of Asskicking: Wore by Higgings.
- Title Drop: Slightly averted.
- Transformation Sequence
- Transformation Trinket: The Medallion!?
- The Von Trope Family