The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Harsher in Hindsight: The scene where Lisa kills herself, already meant to be tragic, became even worse after the Phoebe Prince incident and other teen suicides.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Randall "Pink" Floyd as another football player.
- Retroactive Recognition: Just six months after the film came out, Mena Suvari, who had a five-minute role here as Rachel's suicidal best friend, would go on to much bigger and better things.
- Sequelitis: If you ignore the fact that it's a sequel, it's a great midnight movie, being filled with heaping helpings of extreme violence and late-'90s, WB-teen-horror cheese. But as a follow-up to a classic, it's a failure.
- So Bad It's Good
- Special Effects Failure: Bad CGI, Bad CGI everywhere! While it may be justified due to it being made in the mid 90s, it still doesn't account for the fact that all the CGI appears to come from Photoshop
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.