|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- At one of their concerts, they had Gumby dance on stage while playing "Highway to the Danger Zone".
- Right before they played "Total Eclipse of the Heart" live, there was this exchange:
"Climb...Climb to the tooooop of the world...And when you staaaaand tall, you will see...."
Joe sings, breathlessly, between swigs, as he nears the top of the tower.
Then he forgets the rest of the words, and starts over.
- From Due Vendetta:
- In this video, the crowd gets a little...too into the Sons of Fate. Two words: Nerf gun.
"These people watched you die..." "Apparently they're trying to kill me as well."
- Beard's Going Nowhere. The song is not only extremely unexpected coming from a band as dark as The Protomen, and it quickly goes from an "I Want" Song/Silly Love Song to Dr. Light using his beard to fly into space with his lover.
- Special mention goes to the monologue at the end.
Girl, it's time for me to go...
Where only a man can go.
My heart is on fire, and if I don't feed it fast,
It'll just burn up and fade.
I love you, girl. You've got to know that.
You'll be so proud of me.
You'll watch me hop on my pegasus, girl.
Ten thousand angels singing for me as I ride my pegasus through the city,
To the edge of the city and then out of the city and into the fields...
Fields thick and strong like the beard that I'll grow.
You'll watch as I ride through the night.
You'll see, I'll set the night on fire with my burning heart and my glorious man beard!
And everyone will love me, and I'll finally be a man!
I'll finally be a man!
- Tons of things from the news posts, especially the random tangents Commander and Panther get into at times.