|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- First season: Jarod standing in the falling snow for the first time since escaping from The Centre, smiling joyfully. Also, from the same episode, Miss Parker geting a bunny for Christmas from Jarod, who remembered a moment from the past where they met during an experiment with rabbits.
- The flashbacks to when Jarod and Miss Parker were children, including their first kiss, which is one of the reasons why Jarod wanted to 'rescue' Miss Parker.
Miss Parker: Why did you save my life?
Jarod: Because I still remember the little girl who gave me my first kiss.
- Miss Parker and her relationship with Broots' daughter, Debbie during "Collateral Damage". At first, she wanted nothing to do with her, but she and Debbie soon bonded due to their love for the book Little Women. At the end of the episode, Miss Parker brings Debbie back to Broots, and both are dressed alike, including matchnig hairstyles.
- Jarod reuniting with his brother Kyle in "Red Rock Jarod", then losing him in the same episode.
- After Angelo, who is slowly returning to his normal state of mind, plays the piano (which, when he was cured, he could play brilliantly), stumbling over the keys, Miss Parker (who is trying to figure out who her twin brother is, one of the candidates being Angelo) whispers "That was beautiful".
- Broots reuniting with his daughter, Debbie, after being chased by a killer for a whole episode.
- Jarod reuniting with his father, Major Charles, during the Season three finale.
- Jarod introducing his clone Gemini to Ice Cream.
Jarod: There's so many incredible things in the world to try.
Gemini: I hope they're all as good as ice cream.
- Jarod's overall attitude towards the boy is heartwarming. He treats him as a person, as family - never as just his clone.
- Miss Parker holding her newborn brother in her arms after assisting in his birth. Same episode, Miss Parker saying her final goodbyes to her dead boyfriend, Thomas.
- Jarod rescuing his sister, Emily, from the hospital from the Centre with help from Major Charlies, then speaking with her for the first time when she wakes.
- In the final movie, Jarod and Miss Parker are stranded on an island during a storm, both talking about the Parker legecy. Jarod puts a blanket over her shoulders to keep her warm as he talks.
Jarod: The Centre wants us to believe that finding the truth is a mistake, that looking for answers about who we really are is futile and finding any kind of... connection outside their control is wrong. I know you don't want to hear this but you can feel it. You've been a Centre prisoner all these years just like me. And with every discovery you find you're every bit the outcast. Just like me.
Miss Parker: Why is it that the one person that I've been trained to distrust, to hate, to capture is always with me during the most difficult moments of my life?
Jarod: (his voice barely above a whisper) Maybe, it's supposed to be that way.
- The two lean in to kiss... until the caretaker of the place they're staying interupts them with tea.
- The ending of "Scott Free," in which Sydney is revealed to have kept mementos of Jarod, including a previously made Father's Day card.
- In the flashbacks to "Hazards," Young Jarod learns of the tragedies that befell Sydney's family and that they are now gone. He tells Sydney, however, "I'll be your family." The end of the episode, after Sydney has faced the monster from his past, he and Jarod share a phone call.
Jarod: You're not a monster... and you're still my family. Have you ever been fishing?
Jarod: Maybe we could go... someday.
- In "Under the Reds," Jarod provides Sydney's comatose brother with a new medical technique designed to wake him up. Sydney immediately expresses his regrets over the fateful car accident that caused the coma. The technique proves short-lived, but before slipping back in, Jacob writes one final note for Sydney: "Not your fault."
- "Mr. Lee" shows that Jarod has maintained contact with those he has helped in the past and continues to do right by them:
- He has successfully helped reunite many families through the service he visited in "To Serve and Protect."
- He helped the Elvis impersonator from "Curious Jarod" land on his feet.
- He acts brotherly towards and regularly calls J.R. Miller, the boy he donated Kyle's heart to in "Red Rock Jarod."
- In "Ghosts from the Past," Angelo starts to sense that Jarod is in danger from someone he previously got arrested. Angelo goes through recovered items from past pretends and just acts like a madman to spur action, but his heart is in the right place.
"Must save Jarod!"
- In "Dragon House, Part 2," Jarod encounters Angelo for the first time since escaping The Centre. He hugs him and Angelo actually reciprocates.