The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Audience-Alienating Premise: It's hard to explain the movie's premise in a way that makes sense.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: When the Holnists almost stone a man to death for not showing the Sound of Music.
- Critical Backlash: Upon release, it was shot dead in the water. Nowadays, it's regarded that despite the abusive length and pacing, it's not that bad.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The whole movie nowadays plays like something of a mix between Dances with Wolves and Fallout.
- A survivor of the apocolypse working to rebuild society through the mail system? Hmm...
- Narm: Along with Glurge, in quite a few places throughout the movie, particularly the the statue at the end and when Ford Lincoln Mercury meets the soldier from
The NCRthe Republic of California
- The scene where Shakespeare imagines owning a television set that functions.
- The scene where he performs Shakespeare horribly with his Donkey.
- The Shakespeare contest with General Bethlehem, which... honestly is so Narmalicious that even Kevin Costner seems weirded out he's doing it.
- Shakespeare's attempts to make up a story even though he's a horrible liar.
- Roger Ebert said the crowning moment of sap was when the Postman rides out to pick a letter from a boy's hands.
- Hell, just the whole damn movie.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.